Science, Technology, Engingeering & Mathematics (STEM) is more than the sum of the individual subjects, it is an interdisciplinary effort that is critical to the health of the world economy. While only 4% of people work directly in STEM jobs, these people create the industries and jobs that the other 96% of us do.

Leave a Reply